If you have ActiveCampaign as an email marketing connected and integration in GroovePages and not sure how to get send your contacts to ActiveCampaign, this guide is for you.
I’m going give you 3 methods to set this up this video is a bit long.
The first two methods is easy and gets the job done.
The last method is a bit more technical but it will gives you more control over your form’s design on GroovePages.
If you’re new to Groove, sign up to your free account below and you will receive over 40 step-by-step GrooveFunnels training and bonus goodies from me!
Integrating ActiveCampaign Form On GroovePages Tutorial
- 00:00 – Intro
- 00:11 – 3 Methods to Customize ActiveCampaign
- 00:34 – Sign up links in description area
- 00:48 – Adding ActiveCampaign Integration
- 01:40 – Create pages in “Funnels tab”
- 02:07 – Add blocks and elements to GroovePages
- 02:41 – Method 1: Using ActiveCampaign element on GroovePages
- 02:56 – Creating a list in ActiveCampaign
- 03:32 – Styling & Formatting form
- 05:57 – Creating Thank you Page in Funnel tab
- 06:37 – Add redirect to thank you page after submit
- 07:06 – Method 1 Pros & Cons
- 07:27 – Method 2: Create ActiveCampaign form to embed on GroovePages
- 07:43 – Creating a form on ActiveCampaign
- 07:56 – Selecting list + adding Tag
- 08:20 – Styling ActiveCampaign form
- 10:45 – Copy ActiveCampaign form embed code
- 11:34 – Method 3: POST URL integration with GroovePages form elements
- 13:25 – Drag in form elements on GroovePages
- 18:30 – Like this video!
- 18:47 – Checking ActiveCampaign
- 19:06 – Method 3 Pros & Cons
Preferred Method For Integrating Active Campaign With GroovePages
My preferred method for integrating ActiveCampaign with GroovePages at this very moment is using the POST URL integration with GroovePages Form elements (timestamp 11:34).
This is the last method in the tutorial and is a bit more technical but it is great if you want to use Groove’s form styling and formatting to fit your brand’s fonts and colors.
However if you’re short on time, I recommend using method 2 by embedding your ActiveCampaign form onto GroovePages.
This allows you to assign the tag inside of ActiveCampaign and helps you segment your list later on in ActiveCampaign.
Create Stunning Funnels That Sell Like Crazy?
After you integrated ActiveCampaign with GroovePages, it’s time to create your landing page or sales funnel.
If you want to create stunning funnels that sell like crazy, I recommend writing great copy with relevant CUSTOM graphics.
In this day and age, people don’t read long blocks of copy.
They’re skimming and only stop scrolling when they see a compelling image.
You NEED unique custom 3d mockups, book covers, lead magnet images, online course mockups and funnel graphics to make your sales page convert.
I’ve always struggled with design and could not justify hiring expensive graphic designers.
The banner below was created WITHOUT any design skills and under 60 seconds.
Just point-and-click, drag-and-drop, then export!
Click the banner to learn how you can create stunning 3D digital product mockups and sales funnel graphics without any design skills.