Continuing with the short GroovePages tutorials, this post cover:
In this quick GroovePages update, I’m going to cover 3 things:
- Cloning and moving existing pages
- How to link to blocks plus a hack on how link to blocks on other pages
- AND how to link from a container to a URL.
Now, I’m going to assume you know the basics of using GroovePages and if you don’t, then please watch my GroovePages Tutorials for Beginners.
There’s still time left to purchase GroovePages and 19 apps for life.
If you’re interested in Groove’s lifetime offer, check out my Groovefunnels reviews here.
Update on Cloning, Moving Pages & Linking To Blocks and Containers in GroovePages Tutorial
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:38 Cloning Pages On Existing Site
- 01:17 Moving Pages To Another Site
- 01:34 Link Button or Image to Block
- 02:06: Hack tip: Link Block on Another Page
- 03:36 Thank you Sushi Supporters
- 03:56 How to link from Container to URL
SUPPORT ME BY BUYING ME SUSHI AT: https://go.aimeevo.com/sushi