Continuing with the short GroovePages tutorials, this post cover:
In this quick GroovePages update, I’m going to cover 3 things:
- Cloning and moving existing pages
- How to link to blocks plus a hack on how link to blocks on other pages
- AND how to link from a container to a URL.
Now, I’m going to assume you know the basics of using GroovePages and if you don’t, then please watch my GroovePages Tutorials for Beginners.
There’s still time left to purchase GroovePages and 19 apps for life.
If you’re interested in Groove’s lifetime offer, check out my Groovefunnels reviews here.
Update on Cloning, Moving Pages & Linking To Blocks and Containers in GroovePages Tutorial
- 00:00 Intro
- 00:38 Cloning Pages On Existing Site
- 01:17 Moving Pages To Another Site
- 01:34 Link Button or Image to Block
- 02:06: Hack tip: Link Block on Another Page
- 03:36 Thank you Sushi Supporters
- 03:56 How to link from Container to URL
Create Stunning Funnels That Sell Like Crazy?
After you connected and published your domain, it’s time to start building out your landing pages and sales funnels on GroovePages.
If you want to create stunning funnels that sell like crazy, I recommend writing great copy with relevant CUSTOM graphics.
In this day and age, people don’t read long blocks of copy.
They’re skimming and only stop scrolling when they see a compelling image.
You NEED unique custom 3d mockups, book covers, lead magnet images, online course mockups and funnel graphics to make your sales page convert.
I’ve always struggled with design and could not justify hiring expensive graphic designers.
The banner below was created WITHOUT any design skills and under 60 seconds.
Just point-and-click, drag-and-drop, then export!
Click the banner to learn how you can create stunning 3D digital product mockups and sales funnel graphics without any design skills.