GroovePages has updated their platform several times throughout the year and a new feature is the “Funnels” tab.
In this article, I’m going to show you how to move your existing pages over to the funnels tab.
With your free GrooveFunnels account, you can add up to 3 sales funnels for free.
In the Groovefunnels lifetime package, you can create unlimited sales funnels for life.
If you haven’t read my review yet on the lifetime package, check it out here.
Why Move Your Pages To The Funnels Tab?
Think of the “Funnels” tab as “Folders” to help organize your various pages into a “Funnel”
For example, if you have funnel with a:
- optin page
- thankyou page
- sales page and
- checkout page
Inside of the pages section of GroovePages, it’s going to look really messy.
Its best to leave pages to the pages of your website and move any funnel pages to the funnels tab.
Previously, they had a source code icon up which allowed you to copy pages however that’s been removed.
GroovePages Funnels Tab Tutorial
Create A Page Template & Transferring It To The Funnels Tab
The best way to move your pages to the funnel tab is to save each one of your pages as a “template”.
In the video above, I show you how to save two pages.
- Clicking on the burger icon on the top right hand corner of your page and click “save as template”
- Do the same for the confirmation page or any funnel pages you have and save as a template as well.
Next, you would click on the funnels tab:
- Click on the pink plus button
- You replicate your funnel pages by going to the “My templates tab”
- Scroll down and select the page you just saved.
- Click on the plus button again and select the page you just saved.
Once you created all the pages, reconnect your email marketing services on the optin page
Edit the page settings and change your page title, description and page URL.