Groove Affiliate Program Summary
Groovefunnels affiliate program is has a high paying affiliate program that pays up to 40% commission. They have a lifetime cookie with two tier commissions on the Pro Plan.
Groovefunnels affiliate program is suitable for existing Groove customers and individuals wanting to work from home.
20% and up to 40% depending on the plan you’re on. See here for more details.
Eligibility & Application Process:
It’s free to join and anyone can be a Groove Affiliate. There’s no application required.
Create your Free Groove account below and you’ll automatically be enrolled in Groove’s affiliate program.
Groove’s Affiliate Program Explained
How Groove Affiliate Program Works
Create your GrooveFunnels account here first, and you’ll automatically be enrolled in Groove’s affiliate program.
Plus you’ll receive bonus affiliate training from me :)
Groove Affiliate Commission Rate
|Plan||1st Tier |
|2nd Tier |
|Starter Plan – $79 /month||30%||N/A|
|Pro Plan – $239/month||40%||10%|
- If you’re on the Free Plan and promote Groove, you will earn 20% commission on 1st tier personal sales. NO 2nd tier commissions.
- If you’re an upgrade to the Pro Plan, you will earn 40% commission on 1st tier personal sales. PLUS 10% on 2nd tier commissions.
What is 2nd Tier Affiliate Commissions?
Groove pays you an additional 10% in second tier affiliate commissions, IF the people who signed up under you ALSO promotes Groove.
One thing to note here is that this doesn’t mean that your referrals receive 10% less, they will receive their full 20% or 40% affiliate commission so everyone wins.
This allows you to build a team or “downline” however commissions stops as the 2nd tier (not MLM).
How Much Can You Earn?
At the time of writing this review, Groove has three monthly pricing plans:
- Free Plan: which you’re on now
- Starter Plan: $79 per month
- Pro Plan: $239 per month
Let’s do some simple maths of how much you earn as an affiliate in USD:
|Plan||1st Tier |
|2nd Tier |
|Commission $ USD |
|FREE||20%||N/A||$15 on Starter Plan|
$47.8 on Pro Plan
|Starter Plan – $79 /month||30%||N/A||$23 on Starter Plan|
$71.7 on Pro Plan
|Pro Plan – $239 /month||40%||10%||$31 on Starter Plan|
$95.6 on Pro Plan
+ 10% 2nd tier
If you’re on the Pro Plan, your commission rate will be 40% and will earn you $95.6 per subscription!
Groove Affiliate Earnings Potential
Many affiliates have made tens of thousands from the Groove’s affiliate program.
I personally have made six figures from GrooveFunnels affiliate program, using various strategies like SEO, Youtube, paid traffic and social media.
But the earnings potential is HUGE now that Groove has switched to monthly pricing.
If you have 100 people on the Pro Plan subscription, that’s $9560 per month in passive income.
Let’s do some quick numbers and forecast your earnings potential on the Pro Plan.
To keep it simple, I won’t include 2nd tier commissions.
|Pro Plan Earnings||25 Subscriptions||50 Subscriptions||100 Subscriptions|
|$95 on Pro Plan|
+ 10% 2nd tier
|25 x $95 = $2375 |
income per month
|40 x $95 = $4750|
income per month
|100 x $95 = $9500 |
income per month
However let’s be real here, you can’t put out your affiliate link online and expect instant sales.
Making money from Groove’s Affiliate program is definitely possible but it also require consistent work in either running ads, content creation and nurturing your free sign ups.
Keep reading to learn more about my affiliate marketing framework below.
How To Find Your GrooveFunnels Affiliate Links
- Login to your Groovefunnels account
- Click on the “Groove Affiliate Program” button on the top of the dashboard:
- You’ll see a video from Mike Filsaime explaining how the program works
- Scroll down under Promo Tools and click on “Links”:
- You will see all your promotional links that direct people to different promotional pages:
- There’s also a bunch of affiliate tools you can use like seeing your statistics, email swipes, blog reviews, articles banner ads, social media ads and more:
GrooveAffiliate App Dashboard
My preference is to use the GrooveAffiliate App to arrive at the affiliate dashboard:
- Make sure under “View”, you’re on the Affiliate view (not vendor view)
- Click on “Promos” tab and you have the same tools available like links and promo tools
Adding Bonuses To GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program
- In “Promos” tab again, click on the present icon as per the image below
- This is where you’ll be able to add bonuses when someone signs up to their free Groovefunnels account or lifetime account.
- Now I made a training where I show you how to add bonuses in GrooveAffiliate and it’s available within your bonus training.
- What I also like in the GrooveAffiliate view is when you click on “Reporting” and click on “Transactions”
- You can click on date and select “All time” and you’ll see details of who signed up to through your affiliate link with first name, how much they paid as well as their email.
- If you go back to “Reporting” and click on “Sub Affiliates”, this will give you a snapshot of your downline – so how many people who signed up to your account but also promoted the affiliate program.
How Do You Get Paid on GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program?
- Make sure you’re still in the GrooveAffiliate app, click on “Settings”
- Under “General”, this is where you can change your username
- Under “Payment”, this is where you can enter your PayPal account or click on “Wire” to enter your bank account details for affiliate payouts.
When Do You Get Paid on GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program?
Here’s how Groove’s affiliate payment schedule works:
- Groove pays out their affiliates on a weekly basis
- However your commissions are released 37-42 days AFTER a sale is made
- There’s a 37-47 day buffer period for Groove to handle any potential refunds
- Once this period is passed, you can expect your commissions to be paid
- TIP: Use the “Reporting” tab in GrooveAffiliate app and select the timeframe to determine the date of sale and add 37-42 days to get an estimate date of when you will be paid.
Groove Affiliate Assist
What this means is let’s say someone signed up to their free account through YOUR link, if that person upgrades to a paid account through SOMEONE else’s link…
Because the other affiliate helped closed the sale, the affiliate commission is split 50/50.
How To Promote GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program
The first thing you must do is Groove’s affiliate terms and condition.
This is important because it tells you which promotional methods are accepted.
For example, you can’t use any negative keywords like “scam” in your reviews.
However you can bid on branded keywords if you choose to run Bing or Google Ads.
Now everyone will have their own preference of promoting Groovefunnels.
I’ve seen people successfully promote Groove like:
- Making Youtube videos
- Search Engine Optimization
- Starting a Facebook Group
- Driving traffic through social Media
- Running Ads on FB, Instagram, Google Ads, Youtube Ads, Bing Ads
- and the list goes on and on…
Since there are so many affiliate marketing courses out there, one person will be telling you to use one specific strategy and another person telling you something else.
The truth is ALL these methods work as long as you stay focused.
Just realize that everyone will have their own agenda and will most likely sell you a course on how to make money online.
I don’t have a specific marketing strategy for you because there are so many strategies that you can apply.
What I like to give you as an Affiliate marketing framework.
Aimee’s Groove Affiliate Marketing Framework
My Groove affiliate marketing framework:
1.USE: Use the Groove apps, get familiar with what each app can and cannot do. If you don’t know what you’re selling and how to use it, how can you possibly help answer people’s questions
2. WHO: Who do you want to serve? Determine the target audience that will benefit from Groove’s platform – are they local businesses, agencies, coaches, network marketers, eCommerce store owners etc
3. PROBLEMS & SOLUTIONS: Once you know your target audience, create a list of their problems and challenges and ask yourself can the Groove Platform help them solve these problems.
You can find these problems on Facebook groups and YouTube comments etc. READ THEM, people will tell you their needs and challenges (and use it on your landing page copy).
4. WHERE: Where is your target audience? Meaning which traffic platforms is your target audience on that you are most comfortable using or have experience using.
Examples of WHERE:
- Facebook – You like being on Facebook so connect with people in FB Groups or build your own Facebook Group
- Youtube – You like watching Youtube videos so make educational video series on Youtube and NO you don’t need a good webcam, you can use loom.com to record your screen and you talking
- Instagram or Pinterest – You’re great at graphic design so use canva.com to design images and post to Instagram or pin to Pinterest.
Know yourself deeply
If you’re not a social person and introverted, then you may not like networking on Facebook.
Even if you try it, you might find that you don’t like it and will give up easily.
Choose a platform that suits you and your skills.
Start off with one platform and commit to it for at least 6 months, don’t spread yourself thin by being everywhere when you’re a one man/woman operation.
The more you understand that traffic platform and it’s nuances, the easier it is for you to test out new ideas, hooks and angles.
5. HOOK / ANGLE: Once you know where your target audience is hanging out online, the next step is crafting a hook or angle to attract your target audience. Then ask yourself is this hook or angle something that will help my target audience solve their problems?
6. RESULT: Once you have your target audience’s attention with the hook or angle, what RESULTS can they achieve with Groove?
For example, one of the problems with Shopify is buying all these apps and the monthly fees to run a online store adds up. GrooveKart has a bunch of in-built free app they can use without added monthly fees.
You’re solving the problem of paying large monthly fees when they can save the cost of running an online store by switching to GrooveKart.
Join Groove’s affiliate program using the below button and you’ll receive bonus training from me.
GrooveFunnels Affiliate Program by Aimee Vo
GrooveFunnels Affiliate program is worth promoting. Currently it has a lifetime price and you can earn $558 per sale. After the lifetime deal ends, you will earn 40% recurring commissions for LIFE from their $99 or $299 per month plans.
Price Currency: $
Operating System: Web
Application Category: SaaS